Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Paula's Playlist!


Here are the ITUNES links to what is currently on my 30-45 minute cardio playlist ya'll:

Sober, Kelly Clarkson
I Run To You, Lady Antebellum
New Attitude, Patti LaBelle
Turn The Beat Around, Gloria Estefan
Delicious, Pure Sugar (Ironic that a song called 'delicious' by a group named 'Pure Sugar' is on my playlist? I think not!)
I Can Fly, Louise Thomas
Fade Away, Celine Dion
Never Again (Dave Audé Radio Mix), Kelly Clarkson
Don't Stop The Music, Rihanna
No More Tears (Enough Is Enough), Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer (The short version if you want to do only 30 mins or the full length release if you want to do 45!)

"This music will have you workin' harder than a cat covering crap on a linoleum floor!" -Paula Leen

1 comment:

turn the beat around said...

iTunes is about take some of my money. Thank you so much for posting these! I've been listening to the same old stuff and needed new inspiration.