Friday, November 7, 2008

Appetizers that aren't good for your appetite.

For my birthday, earlier this year, my friend Jeff got me this great book called Eat This, Not That.


Of course I was a dash of bitter, but then I realized he was giving me this to help me reach my personal goal of a healthy more fit lifestyle THUS I shall let you in on it, to help you out as well.


Now, just so you don't think it's a bunch of cockie-doodle (that's southern), YAHOO HEALTH just featured part of the books WORST APPETIZERS IN AMERICA section. In the lead is CHILI'S with their Texas Cheese Fries w/ Jalapeno-Ranch Dressing:



2,070 calories
160 g fat (73 g saturated)
3,730 mg sodium
Fat Equivalent: Like eating 16 Taco Bell Crunchy Tacos!




"Y'all, yo quiero a quadruple bypass!"-Paula Leen

No comments: