Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Top Chef Season 5: New York Episode #6 Recap WITH SPOILERS!



Quickfire Challenge:

This weeks challenge? To make it through this episode.

You know what the "reality" is? I am SO mad at this episode that I don't even want to review it.

IS THAT WRONG? (Please don't judge me the way Tom judges the chefs.)

Fine, here's the jist: Fabio was charming, Jamie was whining about Ariane, Carla had her eye thing and Eugene is getting more cocky than Stefan. Oh, also it was a Christmas Show where they had to make a holiday menu for Martha Stewart (yawn) and no one got eliminated even though THREE PEOPLE deserved to. (SUPER YAWN! I HATE YOU EPISODE SIX!)

Paula's Judging Table:





"Y'all, the wheels still turning, but the hamster's dead." -Paula Leen

*Next week they get a new judge and everyone hates him and he eliminates two people, not including Gail. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Chef E said...

I stopped watching two weeks ago...could not take it any longer...too many of them needed to go weeks ago...I totally agree with you!

Dripping Springs Babbler said...

The greater your distaste for an episode, the harder I laugh. Thanks for sticking it through. Paula's Judging Table made me snort coffee! Thank YOU!